Friday, July 9, 2010

i just gotta say this.

ayah, seriously thanks for everything, for always being there, for giving me the soothing words to calm me down, for teaching me lots of things, for taking my hand when i am down, for taking care of me every single day without any hesitation. its just that last week ayah's best ever friend passed away and he was just sad. its life kan? but it kinda effect me that this things happen. we just have to accept and i just wanna say that i am greatful to have a dad like him. and lastly thank u ayah for loving adam lambert like me! hee yes still i cant get over adam lambert. and also i am just thankful to Allah S.W.T for giving me a great life,great family and friends and may Allah bless them always:) AMIN!
on the way to my intern place this morning :)


=) ain, just a greatful friday.