Tuesday, November 25, 2008

oh slasa!

di hari tade kelas ni..semangat sungguh kurang..
tp ada satu lagu ni melekat je dalam kpala ni ha..
lagu ni diperkenalkan oleh cik zatey and i fall in love with it rite away!
heheheh..ieza pon da fall in looove ngan lagu ni..
and lagu ni goes to all my frens yg disayangi!

If you were falling Then I would catch you
You need a light I'd find a match
Cause I love the way you say good morning
And you take me the way I am
If you are chilly Here take my sweater
Your head is aching I'll make it better
Cause I love the way you call me baby
And you take me the way I am
I'd buy you Rogaine
When you start losing all your hair
Sew on patches
To all you tear
Cause I love you more than I could ever promise
And you take me the way I am mmm
you take me the way I am
you take me the way I am
lagu ni sweet nak mati especially aj nye version btol tak zatey? ;)
oh kalau nk taw macam mana melody lagu ni meh ain nyanyikan.
=)ain.